VIEW OUR SERVICES
For those looking to build a cohesive and consistent brand presence.
type below and hit enter
I'm Ali Rae and I love building brands.
So let's build that business one blog post at a time.
Read more about me
let's whip that brand into shape
Reasons why bridal sessions are THE BEST:
1. They allow you, as the bride, a chance to have your hair and makeup trial and actually USE the hair and makeup that you just got done.
2. It provides time to get comfortable moving in your dress before the day of your wedding.
3. There is no stress while you get beautiful images of yourself in your gown.
4. You alleviate pressure from your wedding day knowing you already have beautiful images of you in your bridal gown.
5. You extend your amount of time feeling like a princess in your bridal gown!
6. They can be used for display at your reception!
Can you tell I love bridal sessions? Catie and I had so much fun during hers! She was/is a vision in her gown and you could tell she felt confident and beautiful in her wedding day attire. We incorporated her grandmother’s rosary, as well as bright pink and blue hydrangeas that symbolized her grandparents that had passed. It was a thoughtful way to incorporate them into her memories of her wedding day, and that is so special—not only to her, but to her parents as well.
Evergreen Country Club was where they got married, so we decided to keep her galleries consistent and do her bridal portraits there as well! I joke with Catie that every time I am with her, we have gorgeous light and that she is might good light luck charm. Seriously though, look how beautiful it is!
To all of my future brides, let me know if you are interested in a bridal portrait session! I am happy to make that happen!
Let's talk business.